Monday, October 6, 2008

Messy life start again

This is my donut..is that enuff for me??
Gift from mum...i like it!!
This is ah ming donut!!!! WTH....why so much different de =( !!!!
Don't tell me u duno where this place is...=)
My bro went bak miri today, hope can see something new from his hand, he bring me some donut....and gift from my mum. today is mgt assignment submition date, the hell...this mgt has spoil my free week mood....hav to rush it during my free week....sienzzzzz.
and there is 1 unique thing that we nid to do for the mgt assignment, the peer evaluation form....wat a freak evaluation form, we nid fill in 4 pages of thing include story of how other ppl doing...=.=, this is the most SPECIAL peer evaluation that i ever had.
Where is the 'flower' of today gone =)???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......