Sunday, October 5, 2008

Brunei sushi day!!

this is my noodle...horrible cream noodle =x...milk + maggie =)
samua sudah kenyang bah~~~~
Mam...the tol is enuff me eat 2 plate of sushi looooo
while we wait for the greencard thing....=x..undead..u are so big oo
brunei custom.....veri less car rite...
this the paper we nid to fill in
syu syu...undead your leg
appetizing only~~~=)

This freeweek is awsome sien~~~ miri is too boring for me....than i decide to go brunei just for sushi and halo panda~~~=)
we start go brunei on 9.00am, i go with some freak...which is hungwl the tard, kwan the undead, ming the p12o, and ajia the ajia..=.= dun ask me why no gal gehhh...=)
My dad told me that today is Hari Raya, there are freaking mani people wil go brunei, but along the way, there is not much car, quite smooth nehhhh..finally....we reach the custom...a hell place!!! miri custome is quite ok...but when we reach the brunei custome!!!..the scary thing has happen...where is my car green card??? AT my hometown arhhhhh...omgggg
i ask my bro go take a look for the green card number lo....we spend 1 and half hour at brunei custome there...sibeh hot a boss.... when i get the number, the agent at there ask for a photocopy of green card......wth~~~~~i think our trip gg liao de loh, but miricle has heppen, the liang moi let us pass without the photostate copy of green card~~~ =)
Finally we pass the custome...there is 1 thing i nid to say about brunei signboard...the arrow is so kanasai~~~ luan luan point de.....i order a cream udon...it is freaking aswome~~full of milk...yuckkkkkk....no nid say so much thing liao...the other thing u guy sendiri see picture loo~~~~=)...BTW this is a nice trip, hope wil go there again..hehe


No comments: